[RE-wrenches] Portable Solar Trailer w/ intermittent Ground Fault

EcoSolar - Eric Andrews eric at ecosolarnow.com
Tue Jun 1 12:45:21 PDT 2010

It sounds like you have a single GVFX feeding a load center w/ Multi wire
Branch circuits.  You will need an auto transformer on the OB power center
to feed both L1 and L2.

You will also need to do the ground switching and neutral isolation that
Steve mentioned.

Fyi, OutBack makes a mobile inverter that does the neutral isolation/grd
switching, but it's not a Grid tie inverter.

Eric R. Andrews
NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Eco Solar, Inc.
www.ecosolarnow.com

PO Box 5194
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-281-8252 cell
541-273-3200 office
 <mailto:eric at ecosolarnow.com> mailto:eric at ecosolarnow.com

Saving the World...  One Solar Panel at a Time!