[RE-wrenches] Rip in panel backing

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Tue May 25 09:15:26 PDT 2010

The Wrench List seems to be under-served by PV manufacturers, and this
question points up a perfect area where we need tech support from the PV
guys.

Any members who have a good relationship with the tech team at one or more
PV suppliers would help us all if they could convince the PV guys to monitor
the Wrench List and chime in when appropriate.

Where are people such as A***** R**** when we really need them?

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com