[RE-wrenches] Tiny load problem

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue May 11 16:35:14 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

I run into this issue nearly every week and the solution is the same every time: install a small dedicated inverter. CPAP machines and cell phone chargers work just fine with modified square wave inverters but for only $100 you can have a 300 watt sine wave inverter. I'd recommend sine wave since many small load items like battery chargers, electric blanket control, electric toothbrush, etc., fail with MSW inverters.

Contact me off list if you don't have a resource for small 12, 24 and 48 volt inverters.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103

Mailing Address: