[RE-wrenches] FW: Enphase performance

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Tue May 11 07:08:20 PDT 2010

I've got my SMA SB5 on a revenue grade meter and it's actually
under-reported slightly since I started comparing it last August. SMA's
counter has increased by 5649 kWh while the revenue meter has increased
5666 kWh- only 0.3% off. If I remember correctly from their training
session they said they're usually within 1%, but their tech documents
say +/- 5%. YMMV.