[RE-wrenches] Enphase performance

Randy randy at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu May 6 20:44:52 PDT 2010

Hi Marco,

We definitely experienced an overstatment.

We have a client who installed 5kW on a string inverter and 5kW on enphase
and it is that side-by-side comparison that enabled us to positively
identify a problem. There was a significant overstatement of output. We
finally got a Enphase person who told us it was a software glitch. The
problem appears to be fixed.  They explained to us that our problem was
isolated without giving us a detailed explanation of what happened.  Since
that problem was fixed, we have seen no difference in output between a
string inverter and enphase.

Randy

Randy Sadewic

Positive Energy