[RE-wrenches] FM60/rectifier

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Apr 30 10:58:17 PDT 2010

Funny, I was just considering this to create an AC battery charger that could be used for different battery voltages.
I have a couple of small electric vehicles that have 12, 24, 36, or 48 v packs depending on fast I want to let the kids go.
I only need about 3 amps output (150 watt max)
Any other ideas on small AC battery chargers with multiple voltage output?
Everything I've found is both expensive and much higher amperage than needed.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer