[RE-wrenches] FM60/rectifier for gen charging

ryan ryan at solar4maine.com
Tue Apr 27 16:26:04 PDT 2010

I have done this a couple times. I have done this with a MX60 and a
MidNite Classic the beauty with the Classic is you can eliminate the
Transformer. I Simply rectified the 120vac and fed it into the Classic
works like a charm. I ran about 30 to 40  amps output into a 24 volt
battery bank. There has been some discussion about using some Caps to
filter the dc after rectification but I have never messed with it.