[RE-wrenches] low voltage modules in high voltage applications

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Apr 28 09:49:01 PDT 2010

Jeff;

Is this a belated April Fool's Joke?
Or just an April Fool?

That module shouldn't be used for anything over the voltage it was designed and intended for: 12 Volts!
And it shouldn't be used on anything but a non-NEC automotive application. In this case, I'd consider tattling to the inspector.
I thought the idiot days were in the past....

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer