[RE-wrenches] low voltage modules in high voltage applications

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Tue Apr 27 19:29:15 PDT 2010

Well, the humor IS excellent, but what is at stake here is nipping
'projects' like this in the bud.  Solar electric systems, in general, have
an excellent safety record, and we do not need some cheap-a$$ outfit (or
DIY'ers) doing our industry a misjustice that may be widely publicized.

I get requests for 'grid tie inverters' (batteryless) 'for my home-made wind
generator' nearly every day....and fellows who are 'building their own solar
modules' and want to know how to 'make money off their utility'.  It's all
about education and many of these folks (and unfortunately some if not many
electricians) are pretty clueless.

Just putting my thoughts about this out there.  It would be very wise to
avoid property damage or loss of life.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309