[RE-wrenches] low voltage modules in high voltage applications

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Tue Apr 27 16:39:32 PDT 2010

Is there any way someone could get a picture of this installation for
the "Hall of flame" gallery ?

I can just see those separate wires going through the roof, but I can't
print it.

boB

My local solar competition and long time friend Ken Schaal (who is also
on this list) called today to say this guy had also tried to get his
help. Ken knows where this building is located and will try and get some
before the fire photos.

Jeff Yago
DTI Solar

P.S. All the other comments were very funny, especially the walk lights
and calculators. Nice to see folks have a sense of humor.