[RE-wrenches] sources of DC equipment

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 11:10:59 PDT 2010

There are at least 3 benefits when existing loads are changed from 12VDC to
120VAC. Wire resistance drops. Some switches last longer. The same circuits
can be used for 12VDC equipment if the inverter fails and during
emergencies.

Shurflo and Thin-Lite are still manufactured in Southern California. See
http://legacy.shurflo.com/pages/profile/more.html and
http://www.thinlite.com/thin-lite%20profile.htm