[RE-wrenches] Irradiance data

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 11:24:17 PST 2010

Aloha Folks:
    NREL had a book list order form years ago (which you could download online), and you could check any of the books you wanted, and they would send them to you for free!  This irradiance data book was one of the free books I got at the time, plus others on BIPV and other topics.  I actually ordered multiple sets of these for friends and co-workers.
     I don't know if that deal is still around.  The same irradiance data has been published in Ed Mazaria's 'Passive Solar Energy Book.'  From the 70s.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537