[RE-wrenches] Irradiance data

David Brearley david.brearley at solarprofessional.com
Wed Mar 3 11:29:47 PST 2010

You might check in with the monitoring companies you work with to see if
they can pull up the data from one of your sites with an irradiance meter.
You might already have this in an admin view. If not, maybe someone on this
list does.

NREL or Sandia may also collect this data on an ongoing basis. While I¹m not
sure who you¹d contact, there are extensive resources listed at the end of
the Production Modeling article in SolarPro. That issue will post online
this week & start mailing very soon.

I also suspect 3TIER has the data you want (http://www.3tier.com/en/), but
I¹m not sure they¹d give it away. Since you¹re not planning on making money
with the data, maybe they¹ll share. Doesn¹t hurt to ask...