[RE-wrenches] Utility External Disconnect Switch

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Feb 15 21:00:13 PST 2010

Dan:

Your observation is absolutely the truth.  I was required to install a
disconnect when I put my system in.  Every time I see a line crew in the
neighborhood I would stop them and ask if they new there was a grid-tie
system nearby. The answer was always that their plans did not indicate
grid-tie systems.

William Miller

PS:  When we remodeled I replaced my service and removed the disconnect.

wm