[RE-wrenches] sales commissions

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Tue Feb 9 14:12:23 PST 2010

Hiya Marco,
Tough call. Is the salesman the same one who was responsible for the original sale?
If yes, well.... perhaps you could base it more on the profit margin rather than the gross. Add-ons generally don't have the same margins, but they could.
If not, I think a vastly reduced commission or none at all is appropriate.
Good Luck, Bob-O