[RE-wrenches] Inverter causing migraine?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Feb 4 10:48:56 PST 2010

Perhaps check with an audiologist to see if they have portable equipment
they could test the area with.

I know I USED to be able to hear over 20K HZ when I was 18 and lots of
things drove me nuts, now I just am hearing less thanks to all the tools and
forgetting to use hearing protection and oh yeah music...........

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel