[RE-wrenches] Back-up from large grid-tie system.

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Feb 1 15:48:31 PST 2010

I second Mick's appraisal here. I have clients that need 24/7 for computer
but for only a few lighter loads and this has worked out well. They had
frequent outages and very dirty power. They had lost a number of pieces of
equipment to the surges. We used Outback with AGM batteries and a grid tie
feed and they are very pleased.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel