[RE-wrenches] Honolulu solar

Dean Ferreira norcalsolar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:43:09 PST 2010

Hi Jeff,
  My name is Dean Ferreira and I am the Operations Manager for DRI Energy.
 We have installed (3) 345kW PV systems in Hawaii for Target and are close
to getting a large school job on the islands as well.  DRI is located in
Northern California but we would like to be a part of this job if it works
out.  I believe we will have someone in Hawaii this week so maybe we can get
together if that will help.
Aloha!

Dean Ferreira
NABCEP Certified
Operations Manager
Electrical Qualifier
cell 650-515-0465

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Jeff Yago <jryago at netscape.com> wrote:

> I am heading out to Honolulu today (Friday Jan 22) and will be there until
> Wednesday evening (Jan 27) to review the mechanical and electrical designs
> for a new military hospital.  Word is this project "may" include solar pv
> which is one of the things I will be reviewing before the project heads to
> final design.  Not sure at this time if solar or not, but will be making the
> point.
>
> Any of you wrench turners on the island may want to give me a call as I
> will be checking email each night from hotel.
>

>      Jeff Yago,
>   NABCEP Certified
>      DTI Solar
>     P.O. Box 10