[RE-wrenches] Honolulu solar

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Fri Jan 22 16:40:40 PST 2010

I am heading out to Honolulu today (Friday Jan 22) and will be there until Wednesday evening (Jan 27) to review the mechanical and electrical designs for a new military hospital.  Word is this project "may" include solar pv which is one of the things I will be reviewing before the project heads to final design.  Not sure at this time if solar or not, but will be making the point.

Any of you wrench turners on the island may want to give me a call as I will be checking email each night from hotel.

      Jeff Yago,
   NABCEP Certified
      DTI Solar
     P.O. Box 10