[RE-wrenches] kW/MW v. kWh/MWh

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Jan 17 17:43:23 PST 2010

So one of our battery systems could be rated in terms of maximum instantaneous discharge, lets see: 20,000 amps x 48 v is almost a full Mw......
Wow, now I can say I installed over 100 Mw........I like this new fuzzy math......
It was such a bummer before to tell the customer looking at a ton of batteries that it only stored $2.50 worth of energy at today's utility rates....

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer