[RE-wrenches] kW/MW v. kWh/MWh

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 16:38:18 PST 2010

But you know they keep talking about the potential contribution that plug-in hybrids might have for storing energy for utility support. Most of our systems have hugely larger capacity than current Prius'. And I suspect that many RE system owners will want some backup, especially if they are compensated for installing it.

Bill Dorsett
SunwrightS
1715 Leavenworth
Manhattan, KS 66502
Home/Office 785/539=1956
Cell 785/564-2583
wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net

See Amory Lovins July 08 on Charlie Rose
http://www.charlierose.com/guests/amory-lovins