[RE-wrenches] Outback Mate remote programming

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Tue Jan 5 06:05:28 PST 2010

Kirk,

We usually walk the customer through the programming steps with them on the phone while were both at our mates.
This has proven to be the most successful way for them to learn, and it saves us a trip (make sure mate software versions are the same or similar).

Wayne Irwin EE

Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
State Licensed Solar Contractor

License # CVC56695

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://pureenergysolar.com

352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299 Fax
352 316-1637 Cell
The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.