[RE-wrenches] Component Choices for MY RV - Apollo Solar?

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:17:58 PST 2010

Know how the lights blink when an inverter gets hit with a heavy load ?
It seems to take them longer to recover than outback or even my 18 y/o heart interface inverters!
I would not think either problem would be hard to cure, everyone else has done it !

Dom't get me wrong, they are good inverters they just have these 2 warts that really should be improved

Merry Christmas,

Bob ellison

Sent from my iPod
Bob Ellison