[RE-wrenches] PV On Corrugated Metal Roof on Steel Building

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:18:26 PST 2010

I like to bolt through the structural member, but have used toggles in some
applications.  Of course, you need to download the structural specifications and
confirm that the toggles are robust enough for the application.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537