[RE-wrenches] Mounting L feet on corrugated metal roof.

cvsolar at aol.com cvsolar at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 05:55:58 PST 2010

Wrenches,
     Do you have any tips, stories, methods for mounting L feet on the corrugated metal roof that has short flat spans and ribs.
After all these years, I am facing my first install on this kind of roof.  We originally were going to install 6 top of pole mounts but he decided the neighbors would not like the appearance so now we are looking at a 20 x 40' metal roof on the garage.  The customer asked about flashing the L feet.  I'm at a loss to figure out how to do that.

John Blittersdorf
Central Vermont Solar & Wind
Rutland, VT 05701
cvsolar at aol.com