[RE-wrenches] Boiler on SW inverter

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Nov 3 12:35:42 PDT 2010

Peter -

I have operated Triangle Tube, NTI, Munchkin, Gold
Weil-McLain, and Teledyne-Lars on the SW series and no
issues.

The only issue I have seen is forced hot air system with
Rogers White controllers, the end decision was the RW
controller did not like how the sine wave crossed the X
axis. Not that Forced air is a responsible heat option, some
folks  [contractors] do not listen.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"