[RE-wrenches] warranty liabilities

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Mon Nov 1 10:56:44 PDT 2010

Marco,
The only things on a battery-less PV system that carry a warranty are the modules and the inverter. The rest is pretty much on the installer to do a good job. Unless you are using 3C (Cheap Chinese Crap) modules, the probability of a failure is very small. Personally, I use an inverter which not only carries a 10 year warranty but the company will compensate me fairly for service calls where the inverter is at fault.
Bob-O