[RE-wrenches] Enphase warranties

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Fri Oct 29 13:59:54 PDT 2010

PV Powered. . .

Best regards,

Mark Dickson,

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer T

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Drake
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:41 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Enphase warranties

Enphase is looking a little shaky for the application at this point.  Does
anyone know of an efficient inverter that would work out well to AC couple
with a pair of Outbacks on an 1800 Watt array. The 90% efficiency range is
what I've been seeing.  The new high frequency SMA inverters look good, but
last I heard were still tied up at UL.

Drake