[RE-wrenches] Enphase warranties

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Oct 29 13:41:06 PDT 2010

Enphase is looking a little shaky for the
application at this point.  Does anyone know of
an efficient inverter that would work out well to
AC couple with a pair of Outbacks on an 1800 Watt
array. The 90% efficiency range is what I've been
seeing.  The new high frequency SMA inverters
look good, but last I heard were still tied up at UL.

Drake