[RE-wrenches] Ground Mount Screening

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Thu Oct 21 15:37:21 PDT 2010

You know, I can go down into my unfinished basement, through an unlocked
full height door.  The wiring in this space is fully Code compliant. And
yet, I can walk over and put my bare hand right onto a piece NM cable that
has 200A of 240 VAC running on it.

But God forbid I should be able to walk over to a PV array and put my hand
on a piece of double insulated PV wire with 10A of 30VDC running on it.

I don't get it.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way