[RE-wrenches] Supply side connection to a dedicated panel

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Oct 12 04:04:48 PDT 2010

That sounds right, which means that the existing wiring between the service disconnect and the transfer switch may also need to be evaluated since it will now have sources available at both ends. The rule applies to all bus bars and conductors "upstream" of the interconnection point  as I understand it.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar