[RE-wrenches] Solmetric PVA-600 PV Analyser

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun Sep 26 22:15:45 PDT 2010

Hey Benn,

        I've been communicating with Paul Hernday the at Solmetric concerning the PVA-600 and also an issue I'm dealing with concerning a 6 year old array's output.  My impression was that he was the lead person in making this tool happen.  They are fine-tuning some of the software for this unit and he feels pretty confident that it will be available for purchase by mid October.  Solmetric's number:  (707) 823-4600

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983