[RE-wrenches] Delta LAs

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Tue Sep 14 09:22:49 PDT 2010

My thought here is that nothing will protect the equipment from a direct
strike, but a near strike that may induce a significant surge may be
absorbed by the LA and protect the equipment.  I like the feedback so far.
It would not break my heart to stop using them altogether.:-}

Kris

Legacy Solar
864 Clam Falls Trail
Frederic, WI 54837