[RE-wrenches] Voltage discrepancy

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Fri Aug 20 13:43:46 PDT 2010

boB - it is 4' of #6 CU. and the charge rate averages 45A @ 12V nom. I understand that the Vd diff. from 13.6V @ 15A and 14.2V @45A is .1V but the meters when set nuts on at 14.2V are off by at least .3V @ 13.6V. This is not wire sizing issues nor does that explain the calibration drift over a few days.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c6ee94a3203686c89bst01vuc