[RE-wrenches] The Genie Lens

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Mon Aug 16 12:41:50 PDT 2010

Hi gang. If you have any questions about this, please contact me OFF LIST.

Just a reminder that this particular list is for discussing wrenching issues. Let's stay away from the pie-in-the-sky or unproven technologies and even those that **might** actually pan out and work some day. There's a kazillion of them out there that could clog up the list.

While interesting discussions for sure, that's not enough. Let's keep stuff like this to the marketing list or the bitching list.

So please:
* no upcoming technologies -- unless they are available now and are realistic and a useful part of wrenching
* no news items
* etc.

If you have any qualms or questions about whether your post is appropriate, I'd be happy to help with off-list questions.