[RE-wrenches] Padded equipment cases.

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Thu Aug 12 10:50:06 PDT 2010

I was just at our local “Academy Sports” (big box sporting goods store) and
noticed they had a great selection of Pelican brand cases plus some lower
priced knock offs that appeared to be decent quality.  The largest Pelican
(~20” x~15” x 6”) was under $100 and had the removable squares like Jeff
mentioned but these appeared to ½” or smaller which would allow for some
nice customization (IHMO).

Best,

Travis Creswell

Ozark Energy Services