[RE-wrenches] Foam Insulation Install

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Jul 19 16:32:23 PDT 2010

I have also had a great experience using "Easy Feet" from Direct Power.  You use four of their screws per foot and Jeff Randall there can give you pull out specs in roof decking, as I recall they match or exceed that of the Lag/rafter combo.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983