[RE-wrenches] Real world PV production

Kelly Keilwitz, Whidbey Sun & Wind kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Fri Jun 11 09:54:38 PDT 2010

Joel,
Thanks for the information. 35% loss due to to smog or soiling is a
big hit and, I'm sure, an exception. Still, if the loss is even 20% it
supports the concept that an array here on the cool, cloudy west side
of the WA Cascades can perform on par with an equivalent array in a
hot, dusty/smoggy location in CA.

I'd still like to hear of actual less-than-stellar production numbers
recorded in such situations.

-Kelly