[RE-wrenches] Enphase System Labeling

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Mon May 17 13:47:51 PDT 2010

Quick poll- how many inspectors/utilities out there require the "live on
both sides" label for AC Disconnects, even after you explain to them
this only applies to DC disconnects? Even though it's inaccurate, I feel
that it at least gives unqualified personnel pause before they open up a
switch to something they don't understand.

DKC