[RE-wrenches] Tiny load problem

bob reellison at gmail.com
Wed May 12 03:28:30 PDT 2010

48 volts is a consideration and I have done many, but the problem is still
the 26 AC watt load and the inverters efficiency at that light a load. Just
hate to burn that much DC to generate that little AC. I am unsure if it is
better at 48 volts or not.

Maybe I should not sweat it but it just bugs me. It probably comes from
years of looking at "E meters" and playing with loads.

Bob