[RE-wrenches] Volcanos and reduced solar production

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 13:05:03 PDT 2010

Marco:

Our production schedule has been in tatters - lowered  by perhaps 30%
because of the rain.... can't plan, can't do.  Then I pay  overtime on good days
to (try to) catch up.
We have a number of systems online and I had not thought to  actually
review and compare from this year to last.  I'll let ya  know.

We'll get a call like - "My bill is higher than last year  (edison has a
bar graph of monthly consumption for the past 13 months) and  I'd like you to
look at my system" or My meter is not going backwards, should I  call
edison?"  The weather is so consistently wet this  winter (think Hilo) that we
usually just need to ask-
"Been outside lately?"

But everywhere is so green and the desert bloom is  outrageous.........
_http://www.desertusa.com/wildflo/ca.html_
(http://www.desertusa.com/wildflo/ca.html)

Pat Redgate
Ameco Solar

In a message dated 4/25/2010 12:24:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,