[RE-wrenches] Voltage degradation

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 08:08:12 PDT 2010

I usually keep in mind that the modules will degrade by 10%  However, if you are one of those wrenches promoting 3% DC Voltage Drops, maybe you should add some more.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537