[RE-wrenches] Supply Side Tap Overcurrent Protection

Steven Lawrence SLawrence at smartenergygroup.net
Wed Mar 31 09:53:56 PDT 2010

Why can't you do a line side tap and downsize the main breaker?  Use a 60A main disconnect for the line side tap, and use a 60A main breaker for the service panel.  That's similar to what I did except I downsized the 200A main to a 150A. This also allowed a manual interlock kit in the main service panel that can be fed from the backup load panel.

Steven Lawrence