[RE-wrenches] Supply Side Tap Overcurrent Protection

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 08:26:13 PDT 2010

I have a project were I may need to do a line-side tap, but was wondering if we can provide a load analysis as an exception, to show that the house will never use more than the buss-bars are rated for.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537