[RE-wrenches] Generators and Grid-tie Systems

Dana Brandt dana at ecotechenergy.com
Tue Mar 2 18:47:09 PST 2010

SMA has an intelligent dump load that works with their AC coupled systems.
It's call a Smart Load, but I don't think they have a UL listed version. SMA
has some pretty impressive technology along the lines of AC coupling that
they've chosen not to make for the US market.

Dana

Dana Brandt
Ecotech Energy Systems, LLC
www.ecotechenergy.com