[RE-wrenches] Fed. 30% grant to businesses

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:34:41 PST 2010

Eric......greetings....yes this process is definitely long and far from
clear.....we have also inquired as to what type of engineering report they
require......we have received no clear answer.....we have submitted one
application with another set to start the process tomorrow....the first one
was a top of pole mount system and we had the soil sample signed off by an
engineer for the footing.....that is what we submitted.....they have
requested more info but not pertaining to the engineering info so it seems
as thought they have accepted that.....my suspicion with out clear
guidelines from them is that *any* stamped engineering report will
do....structural, electrical, truss company, etc.....maybe you can have an
engineer stamp your one line drawing for a small fee......it seems to me
that so long as you have an engineers stamp on any phase of the project they
would accept that as they don't seem to wish to give any clear guidelines as
to what they are looking for.....
good luck and keep me posted on your success....we have our fingers crossed
on our first application going thru and hope that what we have learned on
that first process will make the next ones go smoother....
Take care,

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa