[RE-wrenches] Solar rights precedent

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 09:49:38 PST 2010

Bill:

Are you a member of CalSeia?
WE have been very (VERY) busy ... starting from last September..... and our
 "staff" has limited resources.  For example, today, due to collaborative
efforts, AB 510 is being signed!  This is doubling the current 2.5% cap on
net metering - an essential feature for DG.
The Attorney General's office should respond - I know of no special way to
reach them, but will let you know if I find one.

Pat Redgate
Ameco Solar

In a message dated 2/26/2010 9:34:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,