[RE-wrenches] Concordes / desulphator / Lithium ion?

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Sat Feb 13 21:59:43 PST 2010

A bit of a follow up on a thread of about three months ago where we had
taken over an orphaned bank of Concorde 12V VRLA, 10 parallel banks of 4.
Thanks for all the input on this!

Efforts to revive via fixed amperage charging have not proven successful.
These batteries had been sorely abused.  A friend recommends to try a Pulse
tech desuphator, swears by them.  Any experience with one of these?

Going with some big Surettes for replacements.

Maybe soon we'll have some 1000 amp hour Lithium Ion cells and can put all
this lead acid stuff behind us!

Conrad

Cotuit Solar

  _____