[RE-wrenches] Back-up from large grid-tie system.

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 12:42:13 PST 2010

William,
I would agree with generator only if there was the load demand. One thing I failed to mention is that this will be back-up for lights and communication for the campus police w/ 24hr autonomy. It looks as though the Sunny Island route is the most practical at this stage, but I am open for other suggestions.

Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco TX. 76712