[RE-wrenches] Small Wind system monitoring

Wilco Vercoelen w.vercoelen at dommelvalley.ca
Mon Feb 1 11:44:08 PST 2010

http://www.aprsworld.com/

Kind regards,
Wilco Vercoelen
President

new-logo-email.gif
Dommelvalley Green Power Inc.
Solar Energy Solutions
Utopia, Ontario, Canada
 <http://www.dommelvalley.ca/> http://www.dommelvalley.ca
Tel. 705-423-9699
Fax. 705-423-9880
Toll Free 1-877-889-7657

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Worcester
Sent: February-01-10 14:14
To: 'RE-wrenches'
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Small Wind system monitoring

Hi fellow wind wrenches,

We are searching for a reasonably priced add on wind data monitoring system
that is fairly accurate to put in our quotes. What do you recommend? We used
to use the NRG Wind Watcher Data Logger Kit, and the NRG Wind Explorer kits.
These appear to have been replaced by the pricey Symphonie systems now. We
tried the SMA Sunny Sensor Anemometer option lately on a job which is not
accurate at all unfortunately, as this was a great solution when using the
Sunny WebBox for their inverter monitoring.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer